We’re here to help families recognize, understand, and manage adolescent and adult-onset scoliosis.
We do so by building awareness about the importance of early detection and intervention of scoliosis. When it comes to scoliosis management, we prioritize innovative, team-oriented, patient-centred treatment options that bridge the gap between diagnosis and surgery if needed.
a story that countless people affected by scoliosis experience
Research and technology around non-surgical scoliosis management have advanced greatly over the past decade. Yet, many patients and their families can feel overwhelmed when navigating scoliosis treatment options.
Often, when a spinal curvature is found via x-ray, patients have to wait for months to see an orthopaedic surgeon. This can leave many unanswered questions about what can be done in the meantime.
Our goal is to alleviate that. We want to make sure you have access to the most up-to-date options available so you can receive the scoliosis care you need as soon as possible.
Meet Dr. Joshua West
- Western States Chiropractic College
- Canadian Chiropractic Association Member
- BC Chiropractic Association Member
- College of Chiropractors of BC Member
- Scolibrace Certified, SEAS I certified (Scientific Exercise Approach to Scoliosis)
- World Masters Course: Principles and Practice of Scoliosis Conservative Treatment
- SOSORT Member (Society on Scoliosis Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Therapy)